We support clinical research and other healthcare projects by providing pharmacists who fulfill project-specific drug information needs. Think of us as the company to contact when you require a drug information expert. Some clients with pharmacists on staff outsource services to our team to keep the focus of their in-house staff on other responsibilities; other clients use our services exclusively.
We primarily collaborate on off-site assignments, but are happy to discuss your specific on-site needs. Our pharmacists serve as consultants on clinical trial teams, provide input on study design, conduct literature reviews to provide relevant clinical information, assist with the development of study protocols and SOPs, manage adverse event reports, assist in the preparations for site audits, draft drug information documents, and handle any aspect of your project that falls within the scope of our professional expertise.
We also serve our clients through the services of our public health specialists and health educators. Some of our additional services include program development and evaluation, creating content for webinars, and managing conferences.
Some of our services are listed below. Please Contact Us for more information, or if you have questions about additional services.
Pharmacist & Clinical Research Services
- Consulting Pharmacists for clinical research
- Pharmacists for project-based assignments
- Development of investigator initiated research projects
- Application of drug information to study metrics
- Creation of drug files for data analysis
- Drug categorization and listings
- Literature reviews
- Development of study protocol and SOPs
- Prior authorization reviews
- Drug formulary evaluation
- Drug evaluation monographs
- Evaluation of prescription insurance plans
- Research participant recruitment
- Case Report Forms (CRFs), participant information sheets and project manuals
- Research project coordination
Public Health & Health Education Services
- Program development and evaluation
- Health promotion campaigns
- Health education workshops
- Grant writing
- Content creation – webinars and seminars
- Conferences – organization and management
- Focus group sessions
- Data collection
- Project Management
- Tell us about your project via our Service Request Form.
- Your request will be assigned to a dedicated project coordinator, who will be available to answer your questions throughout the process.
- Depending on the amount of details you provide, your coordinator may schedule a brief telephone consultation to better determine your project needs.
- Your estimated costs will be outlined in a Project Memo, which will be e-mailed to you. New clients will also receive our Master Services Agreement.
- Once you decide to partner with us, our professionals get started on providing the required services.
- We strengthen our professional relationship, through the quality of our work and the way we interact with your team.
- We ensure your satisfaction with the completed project and get ready to serve you on future projects.